MESSAGE FROM PASTOR TIM:
I must confess that I had just taken for granted that offerings would be low during this season. Last week’s offering, in fact, exceeded our weekly goal. Not only that, but our Missions Offering was the third-highest this year and our Love My Church Offering was above normal, as well!
The staff thanks you for your faithfulness. We are coming into our offices every day so feel free to contact us by phone during the week, Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am-5 pm. Let us know of any needs we can assist with. If you would like to assist with items for our Food Pantry, we have provided a Shopping List on the website.
So far, I know of not one of our members who has acquired the virus, praise God!
Stay safe, my dear church family!
I just love being your Pastor!
PASSION WEEK SONGS
Each day this week we are posting a song and scripture on the church FaceBook pages to assist you in your preparations for Resurrection Sunday. Check back each evening to worship with us.
- “Mid-Week Meetup” Bible Study with Pastor Bryan and Pastor Ken at noon. This is a guided discussion of Matt Chandler’s PSALM 23 video series. Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/186143982
- KIDS Ministry Zoom GAME NIGHT at 6:30pm. Use meeting code: 874-931-1692
This coming Easter Sunday we will again live stream our services at 11am. Please join us and be prepared to take the Lord’s Supper together. Just do as Jesus did and take from your table bread, a cracker, etc., and a cup of water or juice. We will take this together…apart…as a church family.
- KIDS CHURCH AT HOME: 10am on the KIDS Facebook Page for both Preschool and Elementary.
- Virtual Discussion Groups: Quite a few of our Small Groups have now started their own Zoom Meetings, and we invite you to join either of these groups on Sunday at 11:45am:
Pastor Bryan: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86897646403
Pastor Ken: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/409109323
- ACTS29 DIGITAL YOUTH GROUP Sunday night at 6pm. Zoom Meeting Code: 582-069-925
- STAY AT HOME DATE NIGHT Social distancing? Not for you and your partner on Thursday, April 16th! Watch our social media pages for fun and exciting options for a well-deserved Date Night!
- CONNECT WOMEN’S MINISTRY: join our FaceBook Group for encouraging messages and connection with the women of our church.
- CHURCH BUSINESS MEETING has been rescheduled for Wednesday May 27.